How to get My Sensors lastet apk for pc



My Sensors.apk v1.4
Name: My Sensors.apk
ID: com.kfodor.mysensors
Version: v1.4
Size: 0.6 Mb



My Sensors Screenshots

How to install My Sensors lastet apk for android
How to mod My Sensors patch v1.4 apk for android
How to download My Sensors v1.4 mod apk for laptop

How to setup My Sensors apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Sensors Details

This application is a very simple utility which allows you to explore each sensor available on an Android device. This is mainly intended to be an instructional and experimental application providing a basis for further development. This application displays both static and real-time information about each sensor available. Additionally it allows real-time logging of sensor data to a file stored on your device.

What's new in My Sensors v1.4

==Version 1.4 (Version Code=7)==
* Supports Android SDK v4 thru v23
* Now supports logging (*.csv) of real-time sensor data to your device storage.
* Supports text file generation of all found sensor details.
* Option to delete all log files and browse logged files through an external file browser.
* App now requires write permissions to the device storage to support sensor logging. This was an unavoidable change to support this feature.
* As always, NO ads, still FREE!
My Sensors | 255 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.1

Download My Sensors v1.4 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to download My Sensors v1.4 apk for pc
How to use My Sensors unlimited apk
How to mod My Sensors v1.4 apk
How to get My Sensors unlimited apk